Halloween Mini Tags
INSTANT DOWNLOAD : Download printable files immediately after purchase by logging into ”My Accounts”. Download link(s) are located in each digital receipt in “Your Order History” section.
One 8.5 x 11 inch letterhead file with 12 cute as can be halloween mini cards. Use as tags or cupcake toppers. Cut them as is (square) or cut them as circles with a circle puncher.
Delivery of Files
Please note that this is a digital product that you will be able to download. No tangible items will be shipped to you.
Log into “Your Order History” section on the site to retrieve your digital receipt with link(s) to download your purchase.
PC or Mac desktop or laptop computers
Ink Jet or Laser Printer
Ability to open zipped files. Download a free printable in zipped format for testing.
5MB of available hard-disk space.
You will need to download a free copy of the latest Adobe Reader® to open, view, print, and save your personalized information (if any included with your files).
Mac users: The default PDF reader program that came with your computer called “Preview” will not work properly. Make sure to open our PDF files using Adobe Reader® by launching Adobe Reader® and opening our files directly from the program itself.
License Agreement & Conditions
• Heavyweight Matte Photo Paper & Text Weight Photo Paper is highly recommended, for better printing quality. Please see our very useful SUPPLIES page for additional information on papers and alternatives to photo papers.
• Card Stock Paper (bright white in 110 lb. weight)
Under ”Quality & Media” in Adobe Reader®’s print window, set your printer to ”standard” quality
& choose “matte photo paper”.
• Label Paper (if making stickers)
For printing settings, check the suggested manufacturer’s instructions on the package.
• 2 inch circle puncher (2 1/4 inch circle puncher is acceptable)
Please see our very useful SUPPLIES page for additional information on scoring tools & tips.
• 1 inch, clear permanent circle stickers-found in your office supply shop if using for securing into lollipop sticks for cupcake topper use. You may also use tape.