Jul
2010

Strawberry Round Tags or Cupcake Toppers

It’s friday! yay! Let’s celebrate with a freebie, shall we? I wanted to offer a strawberry set that had a different color palette from the traditional reds and magentas. What do you think of the above color combo? More items on this look coming soon–and for FREE! Download these round tags and use them as that or as cute as can be cupcake toppers! Get your free download of these here!

Comments

1. July 16, 2010 5:22 pm   Reply

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [16 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

2. July 16, 2010 6:42 pm   Reply

These colors are so fun. I love that they are simple, not too much frou frou.

3. July 16, 2010 8:21 pm   Reply

Thanks! I am LOVING the “not too much frou frou” comment ^____^

4. Frogger said:
    July 17, 2010 12:43 am   Reply

Thank you, perfect. Doing a strawberry tea at work to raise money for Breast Cancer Research and these are ideal.

5. July 18, 2010 2:06 pm   Reply

so cute!!

6. July 19, 2010 2:15 am   Reply

So cute!!! I also have a Strawberry Freebie on my blog! I am loving your colors, mine are pink and green… make sure to check it out, I will post about your freebie on my blog, on the “Stawberry Parties series”.

7. July 19, 2010 3:24 pm   Reply

Thanks guys!

@Sweetly Sweet: Yes–I have seen your freebies! Very cute! I have seen a recent explosion on the strawberry theme lately and just like the rainbow theme trend, I had to join in the fun :)

8. July 26, 2010 1:07 am   Reply

LOVE your style!!! TY SO much for the free printable! You're such a doll!!! =)

9. Soapylove said:
    August 21, 2010 3:32 am   Reply

Thank you for this freebie! I just purchased 3 designs from your Etsy shop and this will help me survive the weekend until you can send the files on Monday. The suspense is killing me!! :) Thanks again!

10. Reem said:
    February 3, 2011 8:12 am   Reply

u r the best in this.. love all ur work.. Just wanted to ask do u ship to Oman.. and how long will it take??
    i already saved u site as a bookmark ;)

11. February 3, 2011 2:42 pm   Reply

Reem–sorry I do not ship products. I only offer printable files that are emailed to you from my shop http://www.paperglitter.com or you can download the free files on this blog as well :)