Apr
2010

FREE Yummy Cupcake Topper

I have to tell you that I am very pleased with the new Paris themed party kit in my shop! This entire printable set is available for $8 in my shop now! It is very different than anything I have done for the shop. As always-I like to share a freebie with YOU ^_^

I am gifting this adorable “Yummy!” cupcake topper just for you. For an added dazzle-try placing a jewel sticker in the center of the daisy. Download your free Yummy toppers here!

Comments

1. April 12, 2010 10:48 pm   Reply

What an original theme!

2. agravette said:
    April 13, 2010 3:48 am   Reply

Thanks so much for the adorable toppers! Gotta check out the rest of the set in your shop!

3. Ilenia said:
    April 13, 2010 4:49 pm   Reply

WOW! It is really nice! I so love the passport idea and the bags you realized in the pictures! As always you did a great job! I will post about it in my blog!
    Ilenia from simplynabiki.com

4. Btrflywmn said:
    April 13, 2010 6:36 pm   Reply

Thanks so much for the freebie, love your stuff. Can you please tell me how to decorate cupcakes like the one pictured, it looks great.

5. April 13, 2010 6:42 pm   Reply

Great Toppers. Thanks for sharing!

6. April 13, 2010 6:47 pm   Reply

You are welcome and thank you for the kind words :) I used this recipe from Williams-Sonoma for the frosting:

I used this recipe:

I also used a round tip about half an inch circle for the frosting bag (this was my first time baking so excuse the lack of proper terms!). The cupcake was just a generic chocolate recipe. And for decorating-I squeezed the frosting by holding the bag straight up and practiced a bunch of times making a bunch of swirls (think of the soft serve ice cream cones). I made 24 and only about 8 passed the cute test! LOL

7. April 14, 2010 1:14 pm   Reply

I really love how this came out!

8. April 14, 2010 4:39 pm   Reply

This is absolutely adorable! I LOVE this theme!

9. Anonymous said:
    April 17, 2010 7:25 pm   Reply

I love your theme! It's hip and brilliant! I won your Easter Printable Kit and have become hooked on your designs ever since! I frequently check your website to see what's new and as soon I saw this theme, I had to buy it!!!

10. April 17, 2010 8:20 pm   Reply

Thank you anonymous ^_^ I am delighted you won the prize and that you like it so much. I too like this Paris set a lot. I am putting the final touches to the files and they will be sent sometime o Monday as promised! Have a great weekend!

11. Valeria Vanni-Godoy said:
    April 20, 2010 1:28 pm   Reply

Once again speechless… Such creativity!!!

12. May 25, 2010 9:20 pm   Reply

Just found you via Etsy. I searched “Eiffel Tower.” My twins LOVE the Paris theme and the Eiffel Tower. I have book marked your shop for their November birthday! Too cute!!

13. Linnette said:
    May 25, 2010 9:30 pm   Reply

Hello Mamma Duckey! Well, then I will hear from you in November I hope :) Thank you for stopping by!

14. September 21, 2010 3:14 pm   Reply

so cute! thanks for sharing :)

15. Chiaretta said:
    May 30, 2011 12:11 pm   Reply

these cupcake topper are gorgeous!!!! I've used them last Saturday for my Birthday party, here is the post (I've linked back to you!):

16. May 31, 2011 1:18 am   Reply

Thanks so much for the cupcake topper – I downloaded it for my granddaughter's birthday!

Warmly, Michelle

17. January 16, 2012 2:49 am   Reply

Thank you so much! They will be perfect cupcake toppers for afternoon tea with my granddaughters.

Sincerely,
    Jo-Ann

18. Anonymous said:
    January 18, 2012 5:41 pm   Reply

How adorable.. my daughter keeps asking us to go to Paris and we thought this would be adorable for her birthday ….. could i ask where you purchased your cake stand and eisle for the card that is by the cake …

19. AndreaA said:
    May 2, 2012 12:12 am   Reply

Thank you for the free party toppers!!